From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were — I have not seen
As others saw — I could not bring
My passions from a common spring —
From the same source I have not taken
My sorrow — I could not awaken
My heart to joy at the same tone —
And all I lov’d — I lov’d alone —
Then — in my childhood — in the dawn
Of a most stormy life — was drawn
From ev’ry depth of good and ill
The mystery which binds me still —
From the torrent, or the fountain —
From the red cliff of the mountain —
From the sun that ‘round me roll’d
In its autumn tint of gold —
From the lightning in the sky
As it pass’d me flying by —
From the thunder, and the storm —
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view —
It’s pretty fucking stupid when…
- You need a BAG for your single purchase of chips that are already in a BAG.
- You are convinced that Whole Foods takes all the money we collect from our donation programs.
- You need handles and a giant bag because you’re walking. Can you not carry a small paper bag (of course with ONE item in it) when you’re walking? Is that too much for you? Or, do all of your Capitol Hill friends need to see where you’ve just been and how healthy and hip you are; so you need the biggest WFM logo you can get, right?
- You feel the need to tell me what’s wrong with Whole Foods as a company. I’m the farthest person away from changing a single thing in the store, let alone the company. Fuck, I can hardly even transfer out of a department and frankly, I DON’T FUCKING CARE. HERE’S YOUR RECEIPT, FUCK OFF.
- You won’t round up a FUCKING PENNY for our donation programs when you just bought $50.00 + worth of Prepared Foods/Deli items because you’re too lazy to cook and can obviously afford to tack on a few dollars for the convenience of it already being made.
- You use the phrase “Whole Paycheck” and laugh like you’re original.
- You forget the PLU # to all 20 of your bulk items and just shout out the price per pound at me for each one when I clearly don’t fucking need that information! FUCK.
- Your whole family is watching Me, and only Me, bag your $300 worth of groceries while I have a line of customers waiting to check out. You are all worthless pieces of shit that have probably never had to work for anything you have. I hope you fucking rot in a hole, get hit by a car, or die in a fire.
Things have got to be easier.
The full moon with be here tomorrow and I can feel it.
11.10.11 — 1:19 pm
Always above you.
Need many pairs of these.